Listening Pays® Facilitator Certification Program
BECOME EQUIPPPED TO DELIVER THE
LISTENING PAYS® WORKSHOP
AT YOUR ORGANIZATION
Rick Bommelje, developer of the Listening Pays® movement, will personally equip you with the knowledge and tools to deliver the Workshop on site.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What competencies and abilities do I need to be a LISTENING PAYS® Facilitator?
- Learn and continuously practice the LISTENING PAYS® process.
- Have outstanding facilitation skills
- Commit to follow the design of the LISTENING PAYS® workshop
- Be fully prepared, organized, and give 100 percent effort to each workshop
- Help workshop participants apply the 6 LISTENING PAYS® strategies that
they have learned.
- Have Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Create and facilitate a safe learning environment
- How does the Facilitation Program work?
- After completing the LISTENING PAYS® Workshop, you will engage in 7 one-hour virtual sessions. During the program you will become equipped to teach the Workshop.
After completing the 7 hour process, you will submit a video of yourself practice teaching 3 mini-segments of the LISTENING PAYS® Workshop. Receive feedback and feed forward from Rick Bommelje.
- When will I be able to facilitate the one-day LISTENING PAYS® Workshop? When you complete the following requirements.
- Attend the LISTENING PAYS® workshop as a participant.
- Sign and submit the completed Facilitator Agreement.
- Complete the LISTENING PAYS® Facilitation Program
- Facilitate a LISTENING PAYS® Workshop with Rick Bommelje as an observer.
- How do I maintain active Facilitator status?
- After each workshop that you facilitate, email a copy of the workshop roster to include name, position and organization and evaluations to Rick Bommelje.
- Engage in quarterly one-hour virtual coaching session with Rick Bommelje to discuss progress to date.
- Facilitate the workshop regularly.
For details on the process, please contact Rick